Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hello and welcome!


Hello and welcome to my new blog.

I have decided to create this space to share thoughts and ideas concerning my Christian faith and walk with God. My aim is to record the ways I am challenged and encouraged, as well as to inspire others. I love how God speaks to each of us in different ways. We are all on different journeys. This is mine.

This is my starting prayer for my journal, and I echo it here:
I dedicate this blog to you for Your glory. Please make it a God-glorifying record of a prayer-hearing, prayer-answering Heavenly Father. Demonstrate, to me and to others, through this blog, the love that took Jesus to the cross and the power that raised Him from the dead. Cause us to delight in you more and more, and thereby glorify you and satisfy your loving heart. Please guide my prayers, so that I pray for what you already intend to do and then record your love and power at work. 
In Your Name and for Your Glory 
Amen
Blessings

M

No comments:

Post a Comment